Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wedding Planning

I've been spending a little time planning our wedding. I've decided on a color scheme:
lilac, white and taupe.
I have chosen a dress from A.Pentragnani, it was a discarded design from a prior collection that never took off, so I'm getting that dress and they're creating a collection for me. Jorge will need a tuxedo and by the time we marry, his nephew (Verde) will be a toddler. I wish I had a flower girl *sigh* I know the wedding will be in my parent's backyard-in the house that will eventually be mine ^_^. Mum said that they would start planting some nice plants and tulips so the yard would be blooming and pretty in time for the wedding. Naturally I'm creating the menu, but the wedding will be simple. A simple afternoon ceremony and reception with tea and roses and little snacks and a yummy cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails