Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Son

Boys are different from girls. At least Harvis is very different from Susie and Faith. I shouldn't expect them to be the same, but...



I sat down with Harvis at CupaJava (I wish we had taken the kids to the park instead, but Nicole wanted to pick up some baked goods and she ran into friends and got into a long conversation) and we chatted about his recent move from Simmerville to Apple Valley. He talked about his aunt and his older siblings. I encouraged him to post on the SUN boards, but he said that he rather stare at the stars.




I think I should keep him away from the telescope, there were warnings about the blue and green aliens. What if his blue alien ancestors want him to return to thier planet? What if the green aliens kidnap him? No, perhaps he should look into another hobby...like music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails