Sunday, April 13, 2008

Owning The Peacock

The Peacock came up for sale and I put my bid in. What do I know about the resturaunt business? Nothing, but I know good business. The Peacock is fully staffed-employees are happy with thier pay (somewhat, but small raises would fix that) and hours-business is good. All I need to do is walk about, clearing a table occasionally and letting the employees make money for me. According to the documents, I would officially be known as the "manager"-but technically I'll own the resturaunt. I'll have to send a check every simday with a percentage of the profits-but that's ok. I met my cousin, Fiona, for cake and coffee at CupaJava (owned by a distant cousin...sort of) and we talked about her upcoming wedding. Her mom is making the invitations and she's expecting a lot of interhood guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails