Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Honeymoon

Fiona and I just returned from our honeymoon and what a time we had! We went to Schwiztcher Mountains for a few simdays and enjoyed the cold wintery weather there-don't know why we chose there since winter is just simdays away here, but Fiona really wanted to try skiing.




Well, there wasn't any snow yet, so no skiing, but on the resort was this strange striped tree and it reminded me of the legend I heard in college about a hidden treasure beneath the stripes of the mountain. I asked the resort for permission to dig and guess what? Yep, I broke a pipe! But not in vain, for I found not only several artifacts including ancient pottery from the 11th Age, but also a chest full of golden simoleans. We had everything appraised and made lots of simoleans-we only sold the chest of gold and a few trinkets, but we kept the vase for the living room.



Ok, here are photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails