Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back to Business


Whew, I finally have CupaJava back and running like I want it to be and now I'm focusing on Smokey Jane's. Yes, I revived the old jazz bar and hired Faith Humphrey to play the piano for performances. There's a nectar bar, but I'm thinking of hiring a bartender and getting a real bar. Maybe even selling a few items? I sold my third business right to the hood and we have a nice cushion of money right now. Sandy wants to move to a bigger house, but...there isn't any. So we brought a vacation home on Schatazweitzier Mountain instead. We figured that with our love of the old mountain (that's where we spent our honeymoon) and Si'Enya's love for nature, then the cabin will be perfect. We need to make a trip to furnish it and Sandy's already talking about renovating the cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails