Friday, October 31, 2008

Palatial Heights HobNobbing

Fredic took me to the gala for the signing of the new deal in Palatial Heights. I had a blast, Jesse had to stay home, but I think he enjoyed sitting at the house more than mingling with the sitizens of Palatial Heights. The event was a little sad, since my ticket was meant for my brother's friend, Sahara, however she was in a car accident and well...I got to go.

I was able to speak with the current mayor and the former mayor as well as other sims in the hood (including Montana Rolfe of Pahala Shore fame) in my quest to find out ways to build interhood connections. Fredic was honored enough to make a toast during the event and I was pleased to see my brother mingle with the political movers and shakers of the hood. Right now he is working as a campaign manager for the elections, so it's a good job to get into exclusive events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails