Sunday, December 28, 2008

Losing Streak

I lost the election to Carmela Herendez. She called to have a few words after the election, not gloating, but very nicely saying that I had a great speech and campaign and if I had any concerns to let her know. She will do fine in the position, Jorge says not to worry about it, I would have been too busy anyway. That's not very comforting...then again, he did comfort me in a way that only he knows how.

I've been busy this winter, still packing for the move. We decided on a home. It's a LOT smaller than what we have now. Two bedroom, one bath home. Meaning that mom and Grace Elise will share a room and then when we have another child, they will also share the room. It should be better once Grace Elise is older and doesn't need her crib...or changing table anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails