Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Relationships


Faith and I went bowling at the new boardwalk in Apple Valley Metro. The ferry ride wasn't too long and the island is very walkable. Faith fell in love with everything. She wants to move to AV Metro once she graduates. Speaking of graduation, we have to start looking at our future...I mean, I'm pretty set on going to PAG which is about a three hour ferry ride away, and studying mechanics, but Faith...well, she may not even go! She's thinking about making her music her career and with her contract it's not like she needs a college degree. I was happy that our families let us out of the house, true her family was around us constantly, but at least I was able to see her besides during school hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails