Monday, February 23, 2009

Pregnant

Resar 2000
So this month of harvast has resulted in us becoming pregnant. I'm not sure how I feel. Part of me is estatic, another baby! Another part of me is fearful! We have twins and who knows if we will have another set of twins considering that both Grex and I and my mother are twins. We don't have the space for another set of twins. We need to expand the farm just to accomadate the new family member(s) and that means taking out a loan...which in this economy is scary. Will we be able to make payments? Should we tap the equity of the farm and refinance? Should I begin looking for work outside the house or finding alternative ways to earn more money from our land. This is all so scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails