Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Remembering the Changes

Remar 2000
The usual updates-work is fine, my little girl has grown so much, finally she said "dada!" yea!!! This year has been hard for Jolie. She's without her mother for the first time and she's still depressed that we're not pregnant.

We've been trying, believe me, we've been trying. Every chance we got, but no such luck.

Jolie's been trying not to mourn the absence of another child and instead enjoy our daughter who tends to find herself in the backyard at all hours of the day. She wants to take up jogging with her father, so I, of course, will spoil her and allow her to jog with me on my next jog...granted that she's awake at that hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails