Monday, February 13, 2012

Under Construction

Please pardon the mess for the next couple of weeks. I am remodeling the blog a bit which means that your readers might be spammed with a bunch of new posts that aren't so new and things might be changing almost daily.

I am combining my three blogs (Apple Valley Blogs, BTS of Apple Valley and Apple Valley Downloads) into one so that you don't have to run around to so many different blogs and I don't have to miss out on comments on one or more blogs.

In addition to combining the three blogs, I have an idea for a BTS series that I will be sharing soon. It means some exciting changes in Apple Valley and I can't wait to share my plans with you.

Thanks for your understanding during this construction process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails