Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bringing Home Baby, Patar 2014

Fall, 2014


S'Ahmisa and Rashid were excited to be welcoming their first child in a few simlonic months,





however their choice of relaxing activities is a bit questionable.


The good news is that Rashid has learned that there is no good answer to the "is this baby or am I getting fat like a beach ball" question.

---

Meanwhile after simlonic months of waiting and renovating Finn's bachelor apartment into a place for a small family,



the day was finally here to welcome their new little ones.




The couple was excited that they were able to have a boy, Kennan, and a girl, Kathleen.

6 comments:

  1. Kennan and Kathleen are cute names, and I totally adore their nursery, how adorable is that! I'm looking forward to S'Ahmisa and Rashid having and name it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to their baby as well. I know that it will be spoiled, that's for sure. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm, you know, I don't think I remember seeing this last couple before! I'm trying to remember you writing about a Finn before and I can't. Are they new? Regardless, twins are exciting!

    So excited about Rashid and S'Ahmisa's baby! It's a good thing sim drivers are so good about not running over sims who are standing in the middle of the road though, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finn and Regina were mentioned by Ming in this post

      http://applevalleyblogs.blogspot.com/2012/12/grandmothers-traditional-2014.html

      Ming dated Finn for a few days, but he wanted marriage and babies :)

      Yes, in my hood cars are outlawed :) (it makes building small lots easier without worrying about driveways, lol!)

      Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  3. Where did you get the baby swing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The original is from the maxis store, which is now closed. You can find it at MATY, I don't know about the recolor.

      Delete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails