Monday, March 2, 2015

Military Base

It's my birthday, so I have a gift for you!

It's career lot, a Military Base on a 2x2 lot for all your military sims. It's based on the TS3 rabbit hole
image



Aerial Views
image
image

Entrance Hall with view of Mess Hall
image

Classroom to learn mechanical skills for the public and basic training for the recruits
image

Upstairs Lobby
image

Base Commander Office
image

Desks of other officers, includes a small table to discuss strategic plans
image

Supply Officer Desk
image

There's a grassy area in the back that you can add the military training exercise object to if you'd like. I have a separate training grounds in my hood for those items, but wanted to leave some space if that's what others wanted to do.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8arrti886c9i5ar/Military_Base.Sims2Pack

Use clean installer as always

5 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I can definitely see adding this to my Three Lakes military base and even the main hood one! It looks awesome! And Happy Birthday!!! Hope it's a great one for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing! I love this lot, you did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I will definitely add this to my game if I ever want to do anything in depth with the military career. :) Fantastic work!

    And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Starr! Hope you had a wonderful day! The military lot is fantastic, I still need to get this added in now that Aidan has joined the military! I really want him to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice Starr! I have it on my to-do list to build a military academy so thank you for the inspiration.

    Happy belated birthday!

    P.S. This is laurelcrossing. I'm at work and I cannot log into wordpress. Yay me lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails