Monday, December 5, 2016

Simlish Credit Worthiness-Small Update


EDIT: I added special benefits to my mortgage calculator.

See

http://applevalleyblogs.blogspot.com/2016/09/simlish-credit-worthiness.html

for additional details.

Military Service
If a sim is a military sim, or veteran, then they get an extra 10x their total salary added to the loan amount (so if they are making $770 in the service, the get an extra $7700 added to the loan, which rounded up to nearest $1000 is $8000). I might add extra benefits as I encounter them

2 comments:

  1. Nice addition! We have military friends and family and this is something that helps put them into a home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't decide at first if I wanted a lower interest rate or some sort of bonus, but the bonus works. I need to add this addition to my taxes as well. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails