Monday, November 28, 2016

Snapshots, 2020

Remar, summer, 2020

Tobi Sweeny kissed his wife as they stood in front of their new home. It was good to finally be out of the apartment and in a proper home, with a yard.


Their twins would love the extra space and there was room for Tobi's children when they visited from university. 


Sazo had a proposition for his old friend.


A luxury nursing home community, where they could grow older and not worry about the upkeep of their homes.


Sazo was sure the community would be extraordinary with plenty of space for grandchildren to run and play.


Lyndon thought it sounded nice, but didn't know what Sazo's investment plans had to do with him. e didn't have money to put forth.


Sazo laughed, he wasn't looking for money, he was looking for suggestions and to offer Lyndon the first opportunity to get into the community...once it was built of course.


Grecthen thought it would be nice, especially since Lyndon was recovering from his illness...the unspeakable illness that he still refused to name.

8 comments:

  1. These snapshot posts are always fun to read. A little window into the lives of your non playable households :)

    I'm glad Tobi has found happiness again, and I like the sound of Sazo's plan for a retirement community - just hope Lyndon's illness really is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I like doing snapshots for the times I just want to pop into a house and play without much of a storyline. I will try to do more snapshots with playable sims. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of a retirement community. I'm clueless about Lyndon's illness. I'll have to go back and re-read some old posts to jog my memory. I love how he and Sazo look as elders. I especially like their outfits.

    Do you still play the church at all? Did Apple Valley find a new pastor to replace Lyndon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lyndon is still the pastor of the church. I haven't played the actual church much, but he might officiate a wedding or two soon. His illness was talked about in Susie Wren's last update. Basically he has cancer. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  3. A retirement community will be nice for your elders! Hopefully Lyndon is on the mend, and will be able to enjoy the retirement home once it's up and running. Very nice for Tobi to have a house with a yard now too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to figure out how the retirement home would look like. I know it would be apartments, but not sure if I want a nursing home where they each have a bedroom, or more like an apartment unit reserved for elders only. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  4. Oh, no, poor Lyndon. :( I probably read the update you're talking about but I had forgotten, if so.

    I would love to see what you do with a retirement community though. I've seen other simmers who have had a lot of fun with lots like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was briefly mentioned, that update was filled with Susie and Anthony trying to survive being guardians of their nieces and nephew, the implications of Walt's imprisonment and financial struggles, so it's easy to miss that part. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails