Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Business as Usual

Finally we rehired the old employees-well, most of them. Silas is back working with us as a barista, or is it baristo for men? Matthew is back, not as a manager as before, but a cashier. We decided it would be best since Sazo and I both work at the shop and we can do sales and misc work around the store. I've been baking cakes and pies as fast as I can, but we still sell out of them rather quickly.

We're ordering custom uniforms for the staff, a new menu board for the shop and I'm even importing some new recipes to sell new baked goods in the store. I must admit, Sazo made a good move by expanding the coffee shop to sell baked goods and books as well. He is considering adding a small section to sell coffee makers, but I think we should focus on custom items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails