Monday, May 7, 2007

Career

My stint with Arrendale Heights is almost over...I think I put a little too much into my character. I am bored. I finished my scenes with Pahala Shore ages ago, I only have one more scene to film for the finale. Ka'obi and I are trying to have a child and Etta Leigh is...well, goodness that child gives us a bit of trouble every now and again. Thankfully she's not as bad as her counterpart-Hazel Starr. I need more work.

I went to Amata's house to talk about the industry along with Tatiana. Amata's having better luck than I am, she has a callback for a new soap and she might be the first face of Apple Valley on the new news channel...maybe if she gets the call back for the soap, I could audition for the news. *sigh* I desperately need more work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails