Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Mrs?

Sazo and I are getting alongz greate. We're evens talking marriage. I'm nervous! I mean, I would love to marrys Sazo, he's a great man, but wow! It sometimes seems as if we're movings too fast, other times it seems like time is standing still. I supposez we's been on plenty of dates and we love each other, but I'm not surez what marriage will be like. We haven't discussed kiddos, or my carreerz. Right now I work at a computerz game designs firm downtown. I mash buttonz mosts days, but I wonderz will I help with the store-CupaJava-when we marriyz or will I keep my jobz. To be honestz, I don't likes my jobs anyhow. I rather work with clothingz. I like designingz and doodlings fashion clothz. Maybe I could start a beauty salonz, but I don't have any skillz there either. Jadhira makes it look so easy-she's a trainee with a florist shop and she knowz what she wants to do. I don't konw. I could do itz all. Desizn clothz, own beauty shops, mash buttons, too badz no businessez are hiring.

At least I get to keep my surname ^_^ Sazo will be taking my name-Warwick. They don't have strict rulez on who claims wgo's surname in Apple Valley. I wonder when we would marry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails