Monday, May 26, 2008

Baby Blues?

So we're pregnant. Rebecca is anxious about simoleans and wondering about expanding the house. I understand her fear since we just had an expensive vacation, redecorated much of the living room and kitchen and brought a second business. I suppose we could get a loan for the expansion project of the house, but that would be another bill.


To calm my mind I've been spending time outside-while I can. Raking leaves, looking at birds and examining insects. I've even started an insect collection. Rebecca isn't fond of it, but it's fascinating the types of insects on this island. I"ve also joined the garden club. I like talking to other sims that love nature and plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails