Sunday, May 18, 2008

Future of Homemaker's Society


I want to be like my mom, but happier of course. I want to be the leader of the Homemaker's Society. I could lead cleaning sessions and have a meal swap or picnics, that would be cool. Right now I must be content as a member since Carmela is the leader. She is a good leader and her home is so big.
We're planting crops-well, Grex is planting crops while I ready the house. I have decided to help clean houses on the island. I will offer my services for a minimum fee and on certain days I will clean houses. I think it's a good way to bring in some extra simoleans for something I love to do!
Grex and I visited the Green Tables for a couple's night out. It was fun seeing the residents again and meeting the new resident. Everyone is very curious about her, but she is so nice and outgoing. I think that she shall do well here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails