Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Inventory

With my crafting skill so low, I think I will also invest in creating my own collection of children's items. I have some ideas about baby blankets, dolls for the girls and of course teddy bears to go with my new series I'm writing. Yep, I'm writing a series of children's books about the adventures of a group of creatures called The Fruit Head Bears. I thought about the idea during our honeymoon and even wrote down some ideas (in bewteen making sand castles and swimming). Julio was the one to persuade me to go ahead and give publishing a try, as something to do during downtimes at the shop (very rare) and on days the shop is closed (when I'm not trying to work on inventory or hound my crafters). Maybe if the book is good, I could get a TV series for the bears and then a line of bedding (and matching pillows, curtains and rugs or course) and what about clothing-the kids would want to wear clothing of the bears and tennis shoes and bookbags and then we would be rich and The Fruit Head Bears would dominate the world!!!!!



*sigh* If only I could finish the first chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails