Thursday, January 8, 2009

Expansions

Hapar 2000

One thing I liked about our house was the face that there were no stairs to climb. Climbing the narrow staircase with such a large belly has proven difficult and I tire easily, but what sim wouldn't when they're carrying three babies in thier belly.

To pass the time and to get ahead of things, I've been working from home, writing articles for the paper and for STAR. Oh, I forgot to mention that! I am now a correspondant for STAR International Magazine, it pays a little extra simoleans which is always appreciated in this economy. So that job, my job with the paper, and the commission I recieve from my architectural designs manages to keep us with a nice nest egg. However I might have to give something up, I've been working so hard and with the babies I will need all the time I can get.


Speaking of babies, I went into labor in the middle of the night-why can't labor happen in the morning right after breakfast, per se. Tobi rushed me to the clinic where Julio performed a Csection and soon we had our triplets: Aaron, Ping and Simora.


They are all so precious. At first I could only help a little as the surgery left me sore. But soon I was on my feet, helping Tobi with those late night feedings. Which, when you have three mouths to feed seem like an endless cycle.
Nevertheless, Tobi and I made sure to leave time to enjoy ourselves. So we attended the grand opening of Jonagold Shoppes II (which I designed) for a few hours. The shoppes are directly behind our apartment so it was a short walk. We enjoyed a breakdancing performance and did a little shopping before returning home to the triplets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails