Monday, January 12, 2009

Looking for Work

Lovar 2000 With the arrival of spring and the month of Lovar here, it seems like love is in the air for all sims. Including our oldest, S'Ahmisa. She has changed quite a bit. Instead of our tomboy little girl, she's wearing a dress, tights and pearls. However, she still enjoys tossing the football around, but now she also enjoys make-up. Our little preteen is growing up.

I've been doing some growing of my own, especially around the middle. Ugh, I need to work out more. Especially since I no longer have a job :( I don't even know where to begin looking! Doing hair has always been my dream and I was good at it. *sigh* Perhaps I could get a job with SC Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails