Monday, November 9, 2009

Custody, Givar 2004

Givar, winter, 2004
mini-update
Li and Tobi still enjoyed a fairly amicable relationship after thier divorce. In fact, Tobi continued to help Li with her fitness training once a week, something that Cameron wasn't the most pleased about.

"You should stop by the house and meet her, Li." Tobi urged. "Hit higher!"

"Agh!" Li grunted punching the bag. "I don't think your little friend would be too comfortable with that."


"Or are you not comfortable with that?" Tobi asked.
Li laughed. "Tobi, no offense, but I don't have any feelings for you anymore. You're my friend and the father of my children, but I simply don't have any desires for you. Thus since I have no desires for you, meeting your girlfriend who is pregnant with your child doesn't bother me. I'll be happy to meet her, but I'm not sticking around for some sort of blended family dinner thing."
Tobi laughed, "ok."


"Thanks again, and I'll see you guys this simweekend, right?"
Tobi nodded, "The triplets are excited."


When the couple met outside the building, Tobi couldn't help but think about thier marriage. Could they have saved it? Could they still be a couple. Unfortunately, Li couldn't help but think of the day she was free from her marriage. Perhaps if they had dated for a longer time, then they would have noticed that they were different in some very important ways.

However, that was the past and now it was time for them to spend time with thier children. The triplets made good use of the skating rink's facilities, by hanging off the video games and begging for 'one more simolean!'

The entire family tried thier hand at skating, which was the purpose of the trip,

and Li spent some quality time with her daughter, Simora.

Soon it was time for dinner, and Li couldn't help but admire her husband, opps, her ex-husband's physical assets. That was always her favorite part of him.

The next stop was Giovonni's Italian Bistro, where they ate the standard spaghetti.

"We could have made this at the house," Tobi grumbled.
"You're not paying for any of this, so just eat." Li whispered


"Can we have dessert?" The triplets whined after finishing thier plates.
Tobi started to say no because of the cost, but Li gave him a look.
"I'm not sure, what do you think?" He said turning to his ex-wife.
"Well, they ate all thier food, so I don't see why not."

The server quickly arrived to take the dessert orders for the table of five. A few moments later, everysim had thier favorite sweet in front of them from Baked Alaskan with Italian Creme sauce to stuffed crepes.


"This was a really fun night! I can't wait until we do it again!"
---
Li and Tobi occasionally meet up to have family outings with the triplets, Matt is too young right now and will join in some family fun a bit later. Li really has no wants for Tobi, so we'll see how meeting Cameron goes.

7 comments:

  1. I love how Li and Tobi still get along and enjoy family outings together. What's really funny is seeing how opposite their thoughts are! I can't wait to read the update on Li meeting Cameron, and how Cameron will feel realizing how well these two get along. Will there be tension? Is Li really biting off more than she can chew? Won't Cameron's pregnancy affect Li at all? There's no telling! I'm so excited to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing as Simmington - I love that Li and Tobi are still friends and go out together with their kids. That's only going to help their children!

    I'm very interested to see if this changes when Cameron has her baby though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. -SH, Don't worry, you will see Cameron's reaction soon. Remember Cameron isn't as secure as Li-Li is REALLY secure, to the point that she makes everysim around her feel so insecure. I wonder the same things, but Li has NO wants at all for Tobi-evil or good. It's like he doesn't exist to her anymore.

    -Carla, I don't know how this will change once the baby arrives, especially once the kids are older. Will Cameron & Tobi's children accompany Li & Tobi's children in future outings? Or not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad Tobi and Li are friends now and are able to have family outings like this. It's really great for the children.

    I'm wondering how things will change when Cameron has the baby too. And how will Li and Cameron get along?

    ReplyDelete
  5. -Shana, I think at this point Li really doesn't care one way or the other. She just wants to be able to still see her children and enjoy her career.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its good that they're keeping it together for the kids. best possible thing for them

    ReplyDelete
  7. -HeredonCove, I think this is the most amicable divorce I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails