Monday, June 4, 2012

Follower Series: Riverdale

I've always found interesting new blogs by looking through the lists of followers and commenters, not only on my own site, but the sites of others. I thought that I would do a monthly profile of the followers and commenters of Apple Valley so that others can see some of the other great blogs that are out there. I only chose the sim related blogs of followers or commenter (no personal or non-sim blogs) and of course there are many followers and commenters that do not have a personal blog.
This month, which also happens to be the one year anniversary of the series, I'm profiling





Riverdale

Riverdale has a sim's related blog called Riverdale Up to the Minute.

It's a TS2 blog that follows the lives of the sims that live in Riverdale. Riverdale has been around the scene for a while and has a website to go with the blog as well as a behind the scenes blog. The hood is a FSBS hood and there are plenty of visits bewteen simmies of other hoods there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails