Monday, November 25, 2013

Hood Council Meeting, 2017

Remar, summer, 2017

S'Ahmisa sat down and opened the meeting. "Congratulations everyone on joining the new hood council for the term 2016-2020."

"The big thing on everyone's mind is how the moving to the new terrain will take place. It will be seamless with as little interruption as possible. In fact, I've been told that we won't even notice a difference except in the amount of space we have."




"That's great, more room means room for more sims."


"We don't want too many new sims do we? We pride ourselves on being small."


"Yes, but families are growing and children are becoming adults that need their own homes instead of ping ponging back to their parents' home."


"I think the extra space will be just what we need. We can offer more amenities to our residents, more parks, more concert halls."


"And more business opportunities and jobs."



"It seems like our new term will be full of opportunities and changes."

12 comments:

  1. i hope you post the map of the new neighbourhood and i think that this was a must. You have a fast growing population, if i am not wrong you have 78 sims of which almost 41 are kids and teens. Do you have a population cap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post a map as soon as I get back to my game. I didn't think about posting an updated map of everything. My population grows in spurts since so many are near the same age, then there's a big gap before others have more kiddos. I'm trying to space things out a bit better. There's no population cap, but I freely move sims bewteen playable and non playable, aka I don't blog about them, status. I try to remember that it's a game and that I'm supposed to have fun. Thanks Anon for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  2. So exiting, moving to a new terrain! I'm sure you and your sims are going to love the extra space it will give you and them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tania, I'm enjoying the new space but everything looks so sparse, so I'm using more hood deco to make everything look a bit more filled in. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoy playing in the new terrain! Your sims are right, there are plenty of opportunities to expand the hood and add more amenities. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VT, I love the new terrain, thanks again for making it for me, it's amazing. I will try to take more photos of the terrain and post them soon. Thanks for reading and commenting

      Delete
  4. How exciting! I'm sure this new terrain is going to work out really well for everybody!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been really nice so far, Carla, to have the extra room. I have an entire island sitting empty and waiting for future building. Thanks for reading and commenting

      Delete
  5. Excited about the new terrain, I've always admired how well you used your small spaces, but I'm super geeked to see you use a bigger space, and have more amenities. And you do have quite the population! Looking forward to seeing the new set up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maisie, bigger spaces intimidate me with all their openness. I've been putting down more trees until I can get more buildings made. It's slow going though. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  6. How exciting. I've been thinking of doing the same thing. I am curious to see more sims moving into Apple Valley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choco, you should. My terrain is still pretty tiny though. I'm not sure how many new sims will be moving to the hood, there's enough kiddos starting their own families for the moment, but I'm always open to the idea of immigration from other hoods. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails