Monday, May 16, 2016

Tour: Henry and Rosemarie Mendenhall

The Mendenhall family lives in this small home. Henry and Rosemarie are teachers at my primary school which you can see right next door to thier home (the white building) so they have a short commute. They have triplets who just turned 5 and needed new rooms instead of nurseries.

snapshot_5edce092_433d6eb6_zpsrmwvmgqm.j

exterior


snapshot_5edce092_433d6ef1_zpsvzbajef9.jsnapshot_5edce092_033d6ee6_zpsh6z9re3z.j

Living area

snapshot_5edce092_c33d6ed5_zpsgya1si3y.j

view of kitchen

snapshot_5edce092_633d6f31_zpsuwonvrmt.j
snapshot_5edce092_c33d6f3b_zpsoffo5c9n.j
their daughter's room

snapshot_5edce092_833d6f26_zpsl3ng1mbz.j

sons' room

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute little place! I love all the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Elphy would try to brighten up things a bit more than Andrew is used to. Thanks for reading and commenting

      Delete
  2. Cute house! Are the Mendenhalls one of your non-playables playables families?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are a set of my pNPCs. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  3. This is adorable!! I really like the flower wall with the orange in the living area, and the browns in the kitchen, it all flows really nicely together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to give them a vintage 70s vibe but slightly updated. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  4. Me too, I love the bright colors, the wallpapers remind me of the 70's (when I was a kid, ha). Really cosy kitchen/living area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad the slight 70's vibe came through. Thanks for reading and commenting

      Delete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails