Friday, May 29, 2015

Liebster Award

I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by some pretty awesome bloggers -Carla at Sullivan, Shannon at Simdale Valley Post, Emma at Around Aleaton VT at Kulo Seeri, and Maisie at Millwood. Thank you so very much. It means a lot that I was nominated :)

liebster-award-300-px

Like Carla, I am going to answer the questions from each simmer separately. I'm continuing with Emma's questions 

1. What do you find most gratifying about sharing your Sims’ stories? Seeing the feedback and comments about what other simmers think about it. I hate that I hadn't had as much time as I like to respond to comments recently.
2. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do in the Sims but never got around to? 3-4 generations at once, most times my game crashes and I need to rebuild :(
3. What’s one thing you’ve read that has changed your way of experiencing or understanding life? Besides the Bible, probably the economic theory of the law of diminishing returns. It keeps me from investing too much time and effort and being ok with being good enough. LOL!
4. How do you manage to keep up with reading all the blogs that you read? Nursing time :) I load up my phone and read during middle of the night feedings. I haven't gotten good at typing with one finger so I don't comment as much. 
5. What’s your favorite part about blogging? Re reading older stories and revisiting the emotions and history of a family or sim.
6. What is your favorite Sim game (1, 2, 3 or 4) and favorite expansion? Sims 2 of course :) I love Seasons 
7. What music inspires you? All kinds, my Pandora station is so confused about what to offer me next. I listen to a very electic mix ranging from kpop to classical to R&B to pop to funky 80s music to salsa.
8. What do you hope to express in your Sims stories? Different views and lots of surprises. Otherwise just mostly what happened when I played, lol!
9. What’s one of the funniest things that has happened to you or your Sims while Simming? I get a lot of random pregnancies and sometimes they deliver more than expected, but I write it in. Except for S'Ahmisa. She was pregnant with twins and then delivered QUADS! I exited without saving so fast, lol. 
10. What inspires you to continue Simming and blogging when you think about stopping? I usually binge play, so I have long periods of playing drought that keep me coming back for more. I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder.
11. What else would you like to share with us that I haven’t asked? Answering these question makes me realize how long I've been in the community and I feel like maybe I should read more, lol!

6 comments:

  1. I loved seasons too. Nursing is a great time to read, I remember during growth spurts it seemed like I aS nursing 24 7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Growth spurts are the devil! But prime time for catching up on reading and tv shows :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, as insane as quads would be, I'm sort of a glutton for punishment, so it would have been so tempting for me to carry that one through! I'm sure S'Ahmisa was happy not to have to though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I didn't do quads, I have no idea how I would have explained that on the blog, lol!

      Delete
  3. S'Ahmisa with quads!! Oh my goodness! That would be hard to imagine! Seasons is a great expansion pack, I love it in TS3 the most, so pretty. It is hard to type on the phones, and aww with nursing, I remember the days of nak... :) I didn't have a smart phone yet. I hope that you can get through 3-4 generations without having to rebuild.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can get a few more generations as well, I play so slowly now, so that's my new threat to getting a lot of generations.

      Delete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails