Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dating

I'm not sure I'm up for this whole dating thing. Tobi and I went skating, which was awesome, I loved racing around the rink-even though I fell several times.
However, after skating-he wanted to slow dance-yuck. I couldn't stand having his hands on me and he kept trying to get closer to me.
It's not that he's not a great guy, but...well...he's a guy. I'm not sure that I'm too much into guys if you know what I mean. I wonder how I could tell him that-gee, I'm not too much into you right now since, well, you're a guy.



I got a new job, no more pumping gas downtown. I now work in the Apple Valley Welcome Center's Gift Shop. I'm a cashier and when I become an adult, I will start leading tours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails