Monday, February 25, 2008

Married, at last







Finally I am married and can go about my business without worrying about Julio's affections. We had a small wedding and we're taking a nice vacation simtomorrow. However... I will miss the shop. I am working on learning how to craft toys, but I think I may just hire another crafter once mother decides not to craft anymore. Thankfully the shop sells more than just crafted toys. Nursery sets and other custom ordered toys fill our shelves. In fact I sold quite a few nursery sets to some eager grandparents on the isle. I suppose thier children will soon be fulfilling thier wishes. I predict a baby boom in fact. Speaking of babies, Julio wants to start trying for a baby. Ugh, not yet. We just married. To make matters worse, mom and dad are also asking for grandchildren. Grrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails