Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Security Note: No Enforcement

Tobi Sweeny
How can I enforce without a jail? Better yet, how can I enfore when residents don't think my job is neccessary. Many of the residents think that my position is a waste of tax simoleans, they fail to realize my role. The hood council said that writing a security note listing my duties would help.

  • Solve local conflicts
    Serve as judge for minor distrubances (vandalism, noise issues, fights, etc)

  • Manage domestic security
    Patrol the access road
    Patrol the neighborhood
    Enforce the teenage curfew

  • Serve as local police officer with office at The Centre
    Be available for questions and concerns
    Give classes about security
    Manage the voting procedures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails