Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hello


Well, I am here in Apple Valley. I must say, I do enjoy this quaint little place. Originally I hail from the busy SC. I recently graduated with a degree in architecture and was given the opportunity to help the hood rebuild. Well, with all my designs and meeting the residents I feel in love with the community and with Tobi. I am happy to have met him and we're getting married soon! He proposed to me our first day on the new isle. I love the ring, it's very nice, passed down through his father's family, his ancestor-Leigh Sweeny originally wore the ring, so it dates back to the TS1 days! I work as the local reporter and Archives/Technology Officer for the hood, so I spend my days at the computer and strolling about looking for news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails