Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wedding Planning

I'm gathering ideas for my wedding this simWednesday. I chose my dress already, it's A.Pentragnani and it's from thier Tatiana Collection.

Colors. I love the fall color scheme, especially since mother is going to plant some trees in the yard for the reception. So basically browns, oranges and golds. The colors will be used for the invitations, reception decor and more.






Food: The reception will feature lots of hardy items. Pork chops, grilled fish, salads and more. I am looking for lots of different types of cakes for the wedding. I would love to have uncle create a custom wedding cake for me. He said that he would try, but who knows. I did find some other cakes for the dessert table that I want at the reception.








Ceremony: The ceremony will be at Central Park in front of the large fountain. No decor is needed and the ceremony will be fairly quick since guests will be standing. We'll arrive early for photos.


Reception Decor: The reception will be in the large side yard. I found the tablecloths I want and the dishes. I am still deciding on centerpieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails