Sunday, November 16, 2008

Eating for Two...or More?

Well, I am pregnant. Wow and I feel huge!!! I miss mom...she died while I was on my hood tour, I had to leave and come back for her funeral. It was sudden. One minute she's up planning details for the hood, the next...her heart stopped beating. The house feels so lonely without her. Jesse and I moved up to her bedroom, it's a bit creepy, but we sold the bed and repainted, trying to make it our master retreat instead of mom's. We also finished the nursery, I think, and we built a small basement apartment so that when I find a personal assistant (yes I decided to hire one, the pregnancy confirmed this desicion) they will have a place to stay. I am hoping to find an assistant from another hood, since the job will be slightly short term (at least the staying in our residence part (cooking and slight cleaning) will be, the other part will be long term). I am wondering if we should just hire two sims, a nanny that can cook, clean and care for our children and a personal assistant to screen incoming calls, check emails, review documentation, send mail, do research, schedule reservations and meetings. I posted a personal ad, now I'm waiting for responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails