Monday, November 24, 2008

Prepping the Future

The more I talk to my sons, the more I see that I should be training Rojo to take over the businesses one day. I mean, with three fairly successful businesses, we need a heir to manage them. Rojo's more interested in making music and dreams of rock bands and creating soundtracks, but he could always hire a manager to run the stores.
The paperwork for the adoption is finally complete and we are expecting our new family member soon. We have prepared the boys by explaining that we're adopting another child and they seem ok with it, especially since it's a girl. I think they're too old to really care. Verde's in junior high and a teenager already while Rojo is a 3rd grader and engrossed with his synthesizer. Ah, well...we'll see how they respond to thier new sibling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails