Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bringing Home Baby Remar 2005

Remar, summer, 2005
mini-update



Cameron gritted her teeth in pain as another contraction gripped her body. All Tobi could do was watch as the sweat started to bead up on her forehead.

"Is she coming?" Cameron screamed

Tobi checked the window again. Dr. McMillian said that she would be over shortly, one of the benefits of living next door to your doctor. Thankfully, he saw the woman entering the front gate. Tobi threw open the front door in desperation.

"She's in a lot of pain," he explained as Suzanna walked into the room.

"That's normal, it's her first."

"It freaking HURTS!" Cameron screamed.

"I'll give her something for the pain, but it will only soften the pain, not make it disappear."

"Can't you just knock me out?" Cameron cried.

"No, now hold still." Suzanna instructed as she injected the solution into the woman's arm.

****



After the injection, Cameron had a safe delivery. The baby was sunny-side up, so the delivery took longer and it was harder for her to push the baby out. However it was worth it.



"Isn't he beautiful?" She asked cradling her son.

"Of course, he looks like his daddy."



"He may look like you, but he will be mama's baby boy. Isn't that right, sweetie, you're mama's baby boy."

"I still don't agree that he doesn't have the Sweeny name," Tobi remarked.



"Well, you better start looking for a ring if you want that to happen." Cameron flipped back.

----
Welcome Craig Smith.

As soon as the baby was born, Cameron rolled the want to get married. Tobi on the other hand, rolled the want to propose to Li. Sigh...I thought third time was the charm for Tobi, we'll have to see.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Cameron and Tobi! They must be happy, as they both were dead-set on having this baby, right? Welcome to sweet little Craig!

    I'm curious, did you lock the marriage want? Why is Tobi still pining for his ex when he has three bolts with Cameron? Must be that loyalty trait, but it seems about time to shift that to Cameron, seeing as Li isn't interested in him anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Baby! But Tobi wants to get engaged to Li? What's up with that? Well hopefully Cameron won't find out about that desire. Or maybe watching the birth of his newst child got him all sentamental, and he was just thinking back to when he had children with Li. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, congratulations to Cameron and Tobi! I bet Craig will turn out adorable. :)

    But um, Tobi, you had your chance with Li! I really don't like how Sims constantly roll the want to fall in love and marry their exes. I was getting that last night with some Sims I was playing and it's so annoying. It does eventually stop for the most part, but even then, you'll occasionally see it pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -Francesca, I didn't lock the marriage want. I wanted to see how long it would stay or if it was just a quick thought due to the baby. I don't know why he's still pining for Li, especially now that their chemistry is in the negative. Maybe it's because Li is still using him as her personal pleasure device.

    -Riverdale, who knows what Tobi is thinking. I think simyear 2005 is the year for the crazy men. Bewteen Tobi and Bill's crazy wants rolling up. *sigh* I wonder if I should even indulge them anymore.

    -Carla, whew! Thank goodness it rolls away. I was worried about it for a minute. It rolled up before, right after the divorce, but then he wanted to propose to Ginger as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm sure Craig will grow up to be very handsome.

    And Tobi, you'd better forget that want to marry Li immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. -Sari, I hope Tobi makes up his mind. If he rolls this want a third time then I'll have to let him explore the possibilities...again :\

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Craig is finally here! Welcome little Craig! I'm sure he's going to be a handsome boy. I think Tobi needs to remember his promise to Cameron about loving her forever and stop going back and forth with his feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. -SH, I think you're right. Tobi is starting to act like a romance sim, which he's not. He's family/fortune. Sigh...what's his deal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails