Monday, March 8, 2010

I Didn't Think You Knew, 2005

Remar, summer, 2005
mini-update

The noise caused the recruits to back away rather quickly. This wasn't their fight. Brandon even decided to stay out of it and call the local officer, Dectective Sweeny.

"There's two men fighting at Fort Apple."

"Who are the two men?" Tobi asked, grabbing his keys and making his way to the fort.

By this time, the dust had cleared and the men were broken apart.

"Jorge Dawson and...I think his name is Greg?"

"Grex Grey?"

"Yes!"

Tobi groaned. He did not want to do this case if it involved Grex Grey. "I'll be there shortly to take statements."

-----
My sims are taking over and controlling their own lives. I'm just now part of the audience. Jorge, Grex, Jesse and Bradford visited the Fort on their own and then Jorge and Grex started to fight. I missed the beginning details, but my assumption is that Jorge found out about Grex and Jolie.

7 comments:

  1. Whoa. I just caught up on Grex and Jolie and your Sims ARE out of control! It is true, they hate being controlled! (goes to look for the link to re-read Jolie's last update now).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time there was a smack down! I was long over due. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm shutting my jaw right now. I guess Jorge has had enough with the 'pleasantries' and the tip toeing around the issue. Wow! Is all I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "My sims are taking over and controlling their own lives. I'm just now part of the audience."

    I love when Sims do that! Poor Tobi, having to sort out this now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. -Francesca, they do hate being controlled.

    -Riverdale,LOL, I honestly thought that it would be the women to get in the smackdown, but Li is just busy intimidating everyone with her cold stares.

    -SH, LOL! Jorge didn't know about the issue, so I'm assuming that he just found out and is beyond pissed.

    -Carla, I kind of like it when they take over as well...except when it's not what I wanted. *Sigh*, I'm just here for the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes! Poor Tobi, having to get into the middle of this and try to keep these two apart. I wonder how Jorge found out?

    It is fun when they take over and live out their own story, except of course when it messes up your plans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. -Shana, Tobi is really uncomfortable around Grex, I guess sleeping with his wife might have something to do with it. I don't know if Jorge found the blackmail letter (much like Ginger did) or if he found out another way. The blackmailer still hasn't been identified.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails