Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Limitations of the Craft, 2005

Remar, summer, 2005
mini-update

She wasn't clear anymore on how she found out about the party. Maybe it was whispered during class, or an email, or maybe she just happened upon the party and just happened to have her swimsuit. Either way, Susie knew the moment she laid eyes on him that he would be her undoing. Her training with the Way of the Happy Medium and perhaps her own unique hertiage had skilled her to recognize such things.

"Come, talk with me," he demanded swimming far too close to her.



Susie nodded mutely, the way his eyes held hers she knew that he felt it too. Those butterflies in her stomach, that jolt of chemistry as their skin touched underwater, the rising temperature in the pool.



His name was Anthony. He had graduated about four simyears ago and was still working at the local aquarium cleaning the dolphin tank.

He wanted to be a marine biologist one day, that was his dream since he was a child. If he hadn't entered into the scientific field, he would have been a musician or a member of the SCIA. Susie thought that he could have been a model if he wanted. She was distracted by his chest and the way his chest hair trailed beneath his shorts. The path to happiness. The thought popped in her head and she blushed as she chased the racy thoughts from her head.



"Do you believe in visions?" Anthony asked during a lull in their conversation.

Susie didn't have a choice but to believe in visions. Visions are what caused her conception, visions are what keeps her connected to her siblings in Simmerville.

Susie nodded, "How could one not?"



Anthony smiled. "Most sims think I'm crazy, but I see visions sometimes. I think there's more out there then science can prove."

Susie laughed. "But you're such a scientific guy."

"Yes, but even I know the limitations of my craft."

"Really?"

"Yes. I mean, science is great. It's given us so many things and innovations. It's opened our eyes to wonderful things, but somethings science is lacking in proof. However, that doesn't mean it's not true."

"Like what?"

"Vampires. Werewolves. Bigfoot. Aliens..." he said fixing a gaze upon her that caused her blood to rise.



"You believe in aliens?" Susie whispered.

"Of course. I think there are several species of aliens, not just the bug-eyed green ones, or the red eyed blue ones. Heck, I think we sims are aliens."

"Really?"

Anthony stood up and offered her his hand. "Come with me."



Susie followed him to a grassy portion of the yard that wasn't overflowing with sims. He laid down and opened his arms in invitation, inviting her to join him. She couldn't resist of course.

"So you think sims are aliens?" she whispered as his arm wrapped around her.



Anthony nodded. "Do you sometimes get the feeling that you're being watched, like a fish in a fishbowl?"

Susie nodded.

"I sometimes think that somewhere...somewhere out there, all our movements are being controlled by...by something bigger than us."



"All of our movements?"

"Well, not all of them. Sometimes...some sims are able to exert control and make their desires known, but I don't think we have ultimate free will."

"Interesting."

Anthony sat up suddenly. Susie watched as he extended his hand while smiling down at her. Just when she was getting comfortable with the sensation of his kinky chest hair bewteen her fingers and the dizzying distraction of his fingers upon her back.

"I would like to take you out."



"Umm,"

"On a date. Maybe to the new pier? We could skate and watch the boats come in."



Susie nodded. She didn't know how she had the strength to nod. Maybe it was the "being bigger than her" that forced her to say yes. However, there wasn't much forcing involved.

----
BAM! Here's couple #4 from our magnetic couples post. We'll see where this goes. Anthony really would make a great model, it was like he was posing for most of the shots...or maybe he's just that intense when it comes to Susie.

12 comments:

  1. He is H-O-T! OMG, you go Susie! I like his conversation on them being alines and also being controlled. ROFL Great update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I liked the conversation about them being watched and controlled. :)

    But I agree, he is hot! I can imagine it didn't take much forcing to get Suzie to agree to a date with him, lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Riverdale, I know. Can you believe that he's a generated townie? MAXIS did good on that one.

    -Shana, not much forcing at all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The convo was great, and I totally agree with riverdale, he sure is a hottie! He totally looks like he could be a model. I look forward to seeing where this goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way he's a townie. He is HOT. And I loved the thought going through her head about the path to happiness, looking at his hair trailing down his tummy into his shorts. Funny.

    That's just the kind of conversation a science-y guy would woo a girl with too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. -Maisie, thanks! I'm eager to see as well, I'm trying to contain myself.

    -Francesca, yep-pure MAXIS townie. Even down to his hairstyle. I added body hair and tatts-but that's it. Yea, the whole path to happiness thing-I stole that from a lunch with my college mates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, so finally the secret couple is revealed! I got to agree with everyone else - Anthony is a total babe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am fanning myself as I type this. LOL! That Anthony is too hot for words! Ohmygosh!

    It's just always been so intriguing to me how Susie is not your 'conventional hot girl'..as RL society would put it. But, in AV she is irresistably hot and here she meets this standard hot guy type, who is smoking HOT...looking all lusty at her, like he could eat her up! LOL! I love the statement in this, even if you weren't trying to make one. Confidence and sexiness can be exuded by anyone, no matter what shape, size, looks they have. It's the way you feel about yourself, and when that comes out, others can't help but be attracted by it.

    And now these two are about to embark on a hot journey, I'm sure! I can't WAIT to see what happens, and now I understand why you can't move beyond playing them! LOL!

    Can ya'll tell me where you find these hairy skins and tats? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. -Carla, yep. The secret's out.

    -SH, no, I don't think you said hot enough :P Susie has a rather unique look thanks to her heritage. It's interesting what you said. I didn't mean it as a statement, but Susie really is one of the hottest young thangs in the hood. Sims-male and female- swoon over her whenever she walks by. She's been the topic of many conversations as well.

    The body hair and tatt's that you asked about come from Sullivan's links about her tattoos http://sullivansims.blogspot.com/2009/01/clothing-make-upskintones-etc.html and mostly from rikkulidea. Apparently there are "fixed" and "non-fixed" versions of the stuff. Rikkulidea has a link to the body hair in the post that Sullivan links as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I hardly believed what I saw - Susie is still around! :-) You are incredible, Apple Valley! I've not been TS2 busy for a long while, and now I will catch up with some of the stories going on here. Honestly, I didn't know it's still going as strong as ever. And for anyone saying Susie isn't hot, shut up or I'll post her family tree, LOL. How cool to see her as an (young) adult! Keep it up!
    Regards from Simmerville ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. -Simmerville, yep, the TS2 community is still very strong and Susie has grown up quite a bit. Harvis is attending university in Riverdale and is very much interested in finding distant relatives in the skies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails