Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bringing Home Baby, Givar 2005

Givar, winter, 2005

Fiona wasn't a fan of pain. If she could avoid it, she did. Thankfully Bradford has the girls at his house enjoying plenty of Christmas movies while Suzanna was helping Fiona breathe through the contractions. Well, attempting to help. Suzanna had morning (and afternoon and evening) sickness to contend with and was often running to the bathroom to relieve herself.

Thankfully a few hours later, Fiona and Jesse welcomed their fourth child-not twins like Suzanna had jinxed them with-into the world.

"You're so beautiful," Fiona breathed.

"Don't say that," Jesse said. "You're not beautiful. You're a handsome young man aren't you, Jeremy? Your sisters and mother are beautiful, but you're a handsome young man."

Welcome Jeremy Kent
---
Suzanna had to trek to the other side of the hood for her next delivery. This one would have a larger audience since Rebecca was coming to fetch the baby after the delivery and the final signature on the paperwork. The call had come earlier, Uma had gone into labor right after an intimate moment bewteen the couple.

Suzanna was impressed with the delivery. It was Uma's first child, but the woman pushed like a pro and the delivery was over with in a matter of moments.

Suzanna and Rebecca went for a cup of coffee to give the couple a few moments with their little girl.

"Always remember that daddy loves you," Bill whispered in his daughter's ear. "Always."

Uma got a few moments alone with the little girl as well. She struggled to keep from crying.

"I thought that I would lose a piece of myself with your father," she explained.

"I know better now. I'm losing a big piece of myself with you," she whispered as the tears began to flow. "I love you little girl. Your mommy loves you so so very much."

----

Ginger knew that it wasn't nerves that caused her stomach to flip as such. She wondered if adoption was the secret weapon for fertility.

They always managed to become pregnant once they finalized adoption papers. Finally, the knock came on the door. Grex answered the door with Ginger nervously holding his arm. Together they welcomed thier new baby into their home.

"Are you hungry little one?" Ginger asked feeding the baby fresh llama milk.

"Welcome to the family, Indira."
---
  • Grex and Ginger's baby is due Remar 2006

12 comments:

  1. Ha-ha, Jesse finally got his boy! If I was Fiona, I would tie my tubes, in case Jesse got any ideas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the hood little ones. I find it funny that Ginger gets knocked and adopting... again. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uma's underwear is something else! You know, those "intimate moments" can help trigger in labor in real life. Funny it happened that way. I'm so sad for Uma.

    Welcome little Jeremy, and Indira!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww a boy, so sweet! I love all the little ones, and lol on Ginger, that seems to be the case both in the sims and irl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL @ Uma's clothing choice for their "intimate moment"! Awww all the babies are so cute! Poor Ginger, she'll have 2 babies to take care of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A boy finally for Jesse and Fiona! It's always nice to have both genders.

    I loved what Uma gave birth in!

    Welcome little Jeremy and Indira.

    ReplyDelete
  7. -Laurel Crossing, believe me, I think both Fiona and Jesse want to look into more permenant birth control options. They only wanted two children. Their second pregnancy was twins and this one was an opps.

    -Riverdale, isn't it funny. I guess maybe once they focus on other issues, then thier fertility increases :P

    -Francesca, this isn't what Uma had planned. She only signed up for a good time, not to go through this difficult time.

    -Maisie, isn't it. I hear about that happening all the time irl.

    -Mizzgin03, Ginger is an old pro at this, Breckin and Lara are a few simlonic months apart as Indira and the new baby will be as well.

    -Carla, Uma did chose an interesting maternity gown-thankfully it was a home birth, otherwise I think the hospital would have issues with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the new babies! It's nice to finally see a boy from the Kent/Carr/McMillians.

    I just had a thought. The birth of Bill and Uma's baby kind of makes Jesse a new father again and a grandfather in the same post. Well, kind of since she was given up for adoption. I like the name Indira, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. -Em, I was wondering if they would have a boy considering thier track record. I didn't even think about it-Jesse did become a grandfather and father at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Realizing the same thing...Jesse, a grandfather/father at the same time! Wow.

    Beautiful babies! I'm so happy for the Kent's with a little boy this time! And Jeremy is such a cute name for him. I really love the name, Indira, too!

    I was wondering how you got Indira adopted by Ginger and Grex? Did you use the teleporter cat and just move Indira into the household, or what? I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I think they were due for a boy.

    I don't know how much that counts for Jesse being a grandfather, since Bill isn't his biological son and since Bill won't be raising the baby, but if the circumstances were different then definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. -SH, thanks. I figured that Jesse would want a name similar to his name for his baby boy. For the adoption, I used the teleporter cat to allow Uma and Bill to give Indira up for adoption, then I used the cat to move Indira into the Grey home and then the cat to have them adopt her. I changed her last name in SimPE.

    -Em, that's an interesting way to look at it. I think since Bill gave up his rights to the child, then Jesse isn't a grandfather in the everyday sense of the word-but technically yes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails