Monday, April 2, 2007

Hello

We have a blog now, how lovely. O, introductions.

We live in mother's manor, which will soon be mine. Father (Tom) and mother (Starr) are elders and I worry about them. They are aging rather quickly and are in danger of leaving us soon. Mother has been chosen to appear on the new show Celebrity Homes, so I must make sure everything is clean and shiny. O how I love to clean!

Matthew (my darling husband) and I (Cassandra) are both adults, though elderhood is creeping upon us. Our sons (Clark and Astaire) are married while our teenaged daughter, Hazel Starr, is behaving...very unladylike to say the least. She is constantly sneaking out of the home and has even started to be very tart at the mouth.

Thankfully the youngest (Ginger and Marilyn, both children) are little angels. Yes, they were our little surprises, but at this moment in our lives we needed the joy. Matthew is readjusting to being a father to such young children, but I love babies! If elderhood were not upon me I would consider having another child.

Otherwise things are going heaps good. The Historical Society is doing well, we're helping with the rebuilding process in our own way and I have finally gotten that strawberry stain out of the curtain in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails