Friday, April 13, 2007

Things are much better

Things are much better, I have a clear plan.

First-I was chosen to test the lots for the hood, which is exciting. I've been visiting lots and doing last minute alterations to the lots and the travel time is so quick, very nice.

Second-I decided on a career...I think. I convinced the local florist to take me as a trainee. She agreed since her children don't want the business, but she didn't want to let it flop. So I will be learning how to arrange flowers, wait on customers and help them make desicions. I will get a small paycheck, about $100 a day, but I will be learning so much. First I will learn the cash register and then once I pass the test for a silver badge, I will learn some selling and customer relations skills until I pass the silver level for that as well. At nights when the shop is closed I will learn flower arranging and she will also pass on any perks and inside knowledge to me. The hard part will be that I will need to buy the shop from her once she decides to transfer ownership to me. She promised to work out a fair price, but I'm not sure how I will get the money. I might have to take a loan to pay her.

I will live in the small apartment above the shop and then once I own the shop and/or her youngest child moves out, I can buy the larger apartment from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails