Thursday, April 26, 2007

Television

Oh, my. It has been a rather busy simday.

The photographers from "Celebrity Homes" arrived and we gave them a tour of the house. Tom and I updated our wills, we don't have much longer here. I can feel it.

Any descendants of Thomas Grey that can be found: $1000
Any descendants of Antonia Grey that can be found: $1000
Kate: $7000
Cassandra & Matthew: : house and value within it
Clark: $2000
Astaire: $2000
Hazel Starr: $5000 (to be used for university); my grandmother's sapphire necklace
Ginger: $5000 (to be used for university); Tom's robot crafting station
Marilyn: $5000 (to be used for university); a bottle of my favorite perfume D'Oulm

tata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails