Tuesday, April 3, 2007

We're Aqui!

YeaHaw!

Astaire and I are married and we live in a duplex with my cousin, Salvador and his wife (also Astaire's ex >[ grrrr) next door. Salvador and I are in a band, The Blobs. We're gonna make some music videos for the local television stations, and maybe, just maybe they will send our videos to the rest of the world to watch! Wait until you see them. The concept is AMAZING! YA!
Maybe more residents will buy our albums, we need the simoleans, do we ever need the simoleans! Right now we play weekends at the Foundry, but all we gets are tips. TIPS! So I have to have a job and Astaire is trying to make it big in the professional hockey league, but honestly...he sucks! He's no good, but I loves him! YA! I don't know why his granny won't just give us some money, everyone knows his granny made lots of simoleans for acting, but nooooo, no simoleans for us! Pooh!

BIE!!! Rock on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails