Friday, April 20, 2007

Is This Love?

Is this love? I spend so much time with Sandy, looking into her blue eyes, touching her red hair. I think I may love her...does she love me...for me? Does she care that we own a business and have plenty of simoleans?

Mom and Dad are elders. They have stepped back and left the house to me, well, the apartment. Sandy inhabitants the lower apartment. I decorated the apartment in colors of Africa. Rich golds, reds and burnt oranges. I found furniture from Parasimous and Sims2Play. I am working with A.Pentragnani to create some clothing for me, I want to wear the clothes of African royalty. Mom has the need to remind me that the Kents hail from Tiki Island in the Carribean, however an ancestor of ours, Claudette Walker, has ties in Zimbya on the western African plains. It doesn't matter very much that I don't have direct ties to Africa, but I want to honor my ties.

I wonder if Sandy and I marry will we rent out the lower apartment or simply expand and use the downstairs as part of our home. The upper apartment is only two bedrooms, we could squeeza a third bedroom by adding on over the part of the hallway that looks down on the entrance foyer below. It would be a small room 2x3, but enough for a crib and some toys. Will we have children? Right now I can't worry about such matters, I have a business to prepare for. Dad is stepping back even more and leaving me more in charge. In fact we're supposed to go to dinner and celebrate his transfering the ownership of CupaJava over to me.

CupaJava is preparing for domination :] We are importing more delicious varieties of coffee beans and we're going to sell those beans as well. Also, Dad is going to bake his famous cakes and we're going to sell those as part of the bakery section and we're expanding the bookstore. CupaJava will now be a destination for a cup of cafe latte, the newest Sarry Potts book and a slice of lemon zest layer cake (or take the whole cake home).

I should go, I see Sandy outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails