Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Big Life Updates

I am learning to play the piano, like my grandmother Squirly. I'm not as good as I heard she was, but I'm working on it. My foster parents support my efforts, they even let me play at the church for a special event, even though the congregation wasn't fond of my music. They are really nice people, they care about us a lot even though we're not thier kids, but neither is Faith-she's adopted. I sometimes wish that they would adopt us, but they can't. Something about some arrangement, but they said that they love us just as much regardless if they have a piece of paper or not. That's pretty cool.

We are going on a trip this next simday, my foster sister is signing a music contract and we all get to fly to the island for a free vacation with her! I'm excited, maybe one day I will have a record contract for playing the piano. I could be famous and have a vacation home by the sea...or in the mountains! I miss my other brothers and sisters, I wish that I could see them or they come here for a visit. I decided to write to them, maybe they'll respond.

I am investing the money that I recieved from my family in Simmerville, I spent most of it (well the amount that we could) on my new room, but now I wish I had brought a piano instead. I am going to use the rest for university. After I graduate, I want to move to the urban area and get an apartment (and a piano) and maybe get married. No, not maybe, I do want to get married. I have to look beyond the borders of AV for a husband, the only teen boy not related to me is dating my foster sister Faith and that would be gross. Though he did say I was cute, I felt all tingly inside when he said it, but Faith would kill me if she knew that I felt that way about him. So I try to avoid him, I still want Faith to be my friend and my almost sister.

I started Level II at school. My focus is creative arts so I spend my days playing the piano and sometimes practicing at the ballet barre. I also got a job at the AV Gift Shop as a cashier, but with the new technology coming out, I have to find a new job. Maybe I could tend yards in the hood, I hear that a lot of families hate tending thier gardens. I could rake leaves and water plants and weed. I love flowers after all! But it's almost winter time so the gardens would probably die anyway. I'll keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails