Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Slow Life in AV

Life is slow here in AV. I work at the Medical Centre, it keeps my logical skills strong. I am still looking to the stars, hoping that my blue ancestors will come for me and take me to the home planet.

My foster mom doesn't like it , she thinks something bad might happen. What is so bad about my ancestors picking me up? I would love that! Susie doesn't say much when I tell her about my plan, but I see in her eyes that she doesn't like it. She doesn't need to worry, I will make sure that they bring her along as well. I know that she would like to go to the home planet. I would also arrange for them to come for my other siblings in Simmerville and we can be reunited.
I started Level II at school. My focus is logical studies, so I am hunched over a microscope all day trying to find traces of alien remenants in the soil. So far, very little success. There are traces of other prehistoric cultures, but not alien. We are going to the islands, so I will bring back samples to analyze as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails