Thursday, August 7, 2008

Clear Skys

With winter here the sky is much clearer, I have been searching for remarkable objects. Nothing in particular, just stars and the occasional planet or constellation. I have not left my first love of health and medicine.

Even I know that my time is limited, especially so since I can feel the ache in my knees, the shortness of breath. Yes, my time is coming. Until then I am training Julio to take my place at the Medical Centre and am enjoying time with the family and my books. Ellsworth is doing the same. Sometimes at night when everyone is asleep we stay up talking about the fact that death is upon our back, waiting to steal our breath. We then turn the conversation to things of a lighter note such as the newest advancements in medical technology and training the new generation for the medical centre. There isn't enough teens interested in medicine and technology to continue the clinic, eventually there will be a need to pull staff from other areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails