Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Whew!


The pounds are melting off, I don't know how long they will stay off. I am a baker afterall and you can never trust a skinny baker! Perhaps my other cookbook should be a healthy eating cookbook. Low sugar sweets, high fiber meals, beverages packed with vitamins and minerals.
Ugh, anything other than this stupid exercise bike! But I won't let Jorge see me struggle. It's bad enough that he said that I looked fat and he perfered me thinner! I mean, aren't you supposed to accept your spouse as is? I love him dearly and am very attracted to him (so are a lot of other women-grrr!), I wonder if I would feel the same if his six pack became a keg, or he started to lose his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails