Saturday, August 16, 2008

Supporting the Hood


As chef at The Peacock, I wanted to make sure that I participated in the Food Expo. So that meant a lot of early morning or late evening trips to sites for food discussions or participating in the events.
At home I am making the kids rotate chores, Lyndon said it would be easier to assign them all permenent chores. I guess so, they still have to clean thier rooms and make thier beds, but one could clean bathrooms, one could make breakfasts or lunches to take to school and the other could feed the animals and clean thier bedding.
O! The family is going to stop by Sokitumi during our vacation. I am excited and nervous to see the old village, I wonder if my relatives will recognize me without my native attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails