Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Recording Data

Jan wants me to record as much medical data and information from the Medical Centre as I can. When Elle died, her work was in disarray and it took simdays to muddle through it all. Thankfully we had plenty of experience and knew what she was referring to, but Julio...he doesn't has as much experience and he will need all the help he can get. Jan has him studying and preparing every simday during his shift while I spend my shift getting records in order. I wonder if we should move to an online record storage system? That would make things easier, but it would also be more upkeep on our part and on Li's part and I have a feeling that with all the new iniatives that she wouldn't welcome the additional work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails